Hasen Jute Industries Identifies the Potential Importance of Jute Fiber & for the betterment of the Jute industry our research teem Identifies some of the end use of the Jute.
Use of the Jute:-
- Bags and sacks for packing almost all kinds of agricultural produces, minerals, cement etc.
- Packs for packing wool and cotton.
- Wrapping materials or fabrics.
- Carrier and backing fabric for carpet and linoleum(CBC).
- Cordage and twines.
- Webbing to cover inner springs in auto-seats and upholster furniture.
- Cargo separator in ship.
- Cloth for mine ventilation and partition.
- Filling material in cable.
- Roofing and floor covering apparel(For Insulation).
- Footwear lining.
- Wall covering and furnishing fabric or Fashion accessories(wall Mates).